Trainee Business Development Manager
£25000 - £30000
Trainee Business Development Manager – Hyde, Tameside
Join a business who can give you a clear development plan, allowing you to progress quickly!
£25,000 – £30,000 + Uncapped Commission
One of the best opportunities in the market, this is ideal if you want to get out of cold calling or hard sales; stepping into the business development world with a clear pathway to success.
- More flexibility, no lates, shifts or weekends needed
- Less calls taken at the desk – get out on the road and visit your customers instead
- A bigger, quicker opportunity for you to grow into a successful salesperson
- No micromanagement, you’ll get the desk to yourself, with full trust
You’ll begin your journey with us through a clear 3 stage training plan:
- After training has been completed you will slowly work your way into the role via responding to enquiries from the website, making use of the system to generate new business.
- You’ll essentially start on the phones, whilst you get used to the industry and clients.
- Shadowing face to face client meetings and understanding how the process works from beginning to end.
- You can take charge and lead business meetings.
- You will start to go out and visit your clients, stepping away from constantly being at your desk.
- We will show you how to start supporting with the full client process from costings, GAP analysis and new business opportunities.
- You will keep a steady flow of work coming in.
- You’ll now be a successful Business Development Manager.
- You’ll have full run of the desk, making a huge impact with a steady flow of your own client portfolio.
- Making key business decisions, having your say on pricing, how to pitch and manage your own workload.
This development will happen within a matter of weeks – we will begin training immediately, so you can become the sales superstar you strive to be in a short space of time.
There is no other opportunity for this growth in the current market.
- 1-2 years sales experience
- Must have a full, clean drivers licence and access to a car (mileage covered)
- Confidence to chat to potential new clients – we want an outgoing individual
- Business savvy, driven, full of fire in your belly to be successful
July 2023 start date means we will begin interviewing immediately – firstname.lastname@example.org