£30000 - £250000
Manchester City Centre
£25,000 – £30,000
This opportunity is for someone who likes to be busy, in a varied role, speaking to clients and other people associated with the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Diary managing and scheduling dates to suit both parties
- Creating and managing documentation
- Resolving issues and complaints where needed
The role is both administrative and customer service based so will ensure no day is the same.
The business is seeking someone with the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills to manage both internal and external clients
- Very organised to manage scheduling of others but also managing your own time effectively
- IT literate – experience of good typing skills, confident using various programmes such as email, word processing, presentations and spreadhseets
- Passionate about customer service and satisfaction
- Problem solver
This is a fantastic role for someone who is keen to expand on their existing administrative and customer service skills and be part of a growing business who have exciting plans forecast for the next 12-18 months.
You will be based in plush offices in the heart of Manchester City Centre 9am – 5:30pm.
There is a supportive team in place who will be welcoming and help guide you to reach beyond your potential in this role.
Put your current skills to good use and work for this business who are making a genuine difference to peoples lives with what they do and achieve.
If you are interested; applications to be sent to email@example.com