Senior People Partner
£45000 - £50000
Senior People Partner
Location: Manchester City Centre
£45,000 – £50,000
A public sector organisation based in the Heart of Manchester City Centre are now recruiting for a Senior People Partner to join their team. They are looking for a Senior People Partner to work in partnership with leaders, key stakeholders and OD colleagues to provide a comprehensive partnering service to managers and staff on all people matters and ensure alignment between the business and people practices.
To work in partnership with leaders, key stakeholders and OD colleagues to provide a comprehensive partnering service to managers and staff on all people matters and ensure alignment between the business and people practices. To provide coaching and consulting to the business leaders and managers to support the overall objectives and outcomes, using innovative and customer focused people solutions and actions.
The Senior People Partner plays a pivotal role in leading the partnering team to achieve its corporate strategy and business plan through its people. Operating as the departmental people expert, they will advise, guide and support managers and staff by providing high-level people management and development support across designated Directorates. The Senior People Partner also holds responsibility for the delivery of business-led projects derived from the People Strategy and has coaching and mentoring responsibilities for the partnering team.
You will be:
- Excellent working knowledge of current employment law and best practice
- Previous line management experience
- Experience of coaching managers and leaders in the delivery of business-led solutions on people issues.
- Demonstrable experience in analysing, interpreting and using management information to develop insight, and use to inform action.
- Able to simplify complex problems into component parts, explore and evaluate them systematically to identify and implement an appropriate solution.
- Significant experience of managing change.
- Significant experience of challenging employee relations issues and disputes through to resolution.
What’s on Offer
- 25 day’s holiday a year plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working – 2 days in the office
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Recognition scheme including reward vouchers or cash bonus
- Cycle to work scheme with Cycle Solutions
- Opportunities for job-related learning and development and professional qualification
If you’re interested in this role, then apply today with your current CV or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org