Quality Assurance Officer
£26000 - £26000
Quality Assurance Officer – Manchester City Centre
Up to £26,000 per year
35 hours per week: 8am to 4pm or 9am to 5pm shifts, no weekends
We have opened up a new opportunity to join our QA team in a front line role, playing a huge part in ensuring all our staff complete their job to the best of their abilities.
This role is solely focused on listening to recorded calls completed by call centre advisors. You’ll score calls based on whether advisors followed scripts, were compliant, notes have been corrected recorded on files, and have provided the correct customer outcomes.
You’ll work closely with our in-house development coach reporting back on findings.
We are looking for an individual who understands FCA regulations.
The role itself couldn’t be easier, especially if you like to score and call listen.
What makes this role really stand out is the company you’ll be joining…
- We’ve had a record number of staff progress in the last 12 months
- This could be your opportunity to join and move up the ranks in a short space of time
- Whether your dream is to become a manager, or move into operations – we can give you this
- We pride ourselves on having a fantastic working environment, you’ll genuine have fun
- We’re big on incentives and rewards: cash prizes, gifts on the floor, free breakfast, nights out
- We have employee of the month, wall of fame, and recognition schemes
- If you simply want to stay in the QA world for a brilliant company, where you enjoy the atmosphere this also works for us – you can control your career
So for an opportunity to join our Quality Assurance team please apply today.
Start date is tailored around you, and we provide a simple and straight forward interview structure.
Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk / 0161 237 1828