£25000 - £32000
£25,000 – £32,000 basic salary plus commission scheme, OTE up to £50,000 annually
Hybrid working (only 5 days in the office required per month)
An opportunity to elevate your career as a protection advisor working for a globally known, well established company thriving in the competitive market, where financial earnings are solely driven by you.
As a specialist protection advisor, you will receive an abundance of warm leads generated from a specifically trained sales team whilst also having an inflow of website enquiries to accomplish. You will put your skills to use by contacting the customer and completing a detailed fact-find to thoroughly understand the customers lifestyle and circumstances before recommending the most appropriate protection cover.
We are the perfect sized protection team, you can expect a career where your skills will not go unnoticed and you won’t be closely micromanaged, we are strong believers in that performance is at its best when respect and trust is demonstrated within the team.
An insight to your career with us?
- You will enjoy a work from home model where you will only travel into the office, 5 times per month.
- We work Monday to Friday; you will have your weekends completely free.
- A commission scheme allowing you to earn an OTE up to £50,000 annually.
- Joining a globally known, highly established business where your career direction is solely created by you.
- Being a part of our “family-like” team, our main priority is to ensure our employees and happy and to keep our working culture thriving.
To be considered for this position, you will need to have –
- RO5 or CeMap qualification (essential)
- Minium of one year’s experience as an advised protection advisor, broker or mortgages
- Proven track record of exceeding targets and KPIS
- Ability to perform to a high standard without being micromanaged.
- Located within the Greater Manchester or Cheshire region.
To start your application, apply today email@example.com