£25000 - £28000
£25,000 – £28,000
This client is an amazing firm that offers some fantastic benefits, great company culture, alongside the opportunity to develop your payroll skills.
So if you have at least 12-months experience in payroll and want to join a buzzing company in the city centre then look no further.
You will be working in a team of 4 Payroll Administrators and reporting to the Payroll Supervisor. The company offers a fantastic office culture and the team regularly go out and socialise after work – not compulsory but it’s nice for the team to let their hair down!
Another perk of this role is the company benefits which include:
- 25 days holiday which increases to 30 after length of services
- Annual Christmas bonus (5% of annual salary)
- Monthly work socials and annual trips abroad
- Break out room in the office with a games room
- Free gym membership
- Discount to cinema tickets and selected restaurants
Alongside having some excellent benefits this company also offers exposure which you may not be receiving at your current job. Rather than segregating the team and finding yourself pigeonholed, you will have the opportunity to work on a varied payroll including:
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll
- Calculating national insurance and tax
- Statutory Sick Pay and Statutory Maternity Pay
- Assisting with year-end including P60, P11D, P45’s
- Pension calculations
- Setting up new starters
To start your new payroll journey please click apply or email email@example.com