£45000 - £55000
About the Job:
- Are you a qualified finance professional excited about a brand new opening at a £40 million turnover family run business, offering the best salary in the market?
- Keen to join a dynamic senior finance team
- Be a part of a team with an inclusive, friendly and sociable culture, with a low staff turnover, only recruiting when a brand new role becomes available.
- A senior finance role where your idea’s will be listened to, discussed & implemented where you won’t be micro-managed
Team size: 5
Role: Management Accountant
Reports to: Financial Controller
Salary: £45k – £55k
As the new Management Accountant you will be responsible for end to end Management Accounts pack, support end of year audits and statutory accounts, involved in month end board meetings, planning & forecasting and continuous improvement of financial processes, attending the monthly board meetings with the FC, FD & MD’s.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Monthly reconciliation of Gross Margin with variance analysis.
- Ownership of accuracy of margin tools.
- Assist Finance team and report to FD with financial results.
- Management of fixed assets register and depreciation process.
- Assist in producing the annual budget and periodic forecasting.
- Preparation of key monthly balance sheet reconciliation.
- Continuous review and improvements of processes.
What’s on offer?
The best salary in the market for this level of role, progression opportunities to FC level and beyond in an inclusive, friendly & sociable company – they are well established an extremely profitable with BOLD growth plans continuing this year and beyond where you will reap the benefits.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this role & business, considering applications immediately.