Location: Rochdale Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 per annum + Pension, Bonus, Healthcare, Hybrid week
£45,000 + Pension, Parking, Bonus, Discounts & Healthcare
Hybrid working week
We are a growing international business with offices across 5 continents. Due to an internal promotion we now have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified management accountant to work for in our friendly finance team.
We feel that we hire great people and we are commiitted to providing a fantastic working environment along with structured career progression. Our team is dynamic and we aim to be the best at everything we turn our hand to.
Your role will include;
- Responsibility for the weekly reporting variances, reconciliation of reports and spreadsheets to they system.
- Identifying and actioning process improvements to standardise processes whilst working with seniro management to ensure consistency.
- Management of the monthly reporting including reporting on the Monthly Actuals, overheads. Balance sheet reconciliations preparation at month end, ensuring group governance guidelines are followed for sign off.
- Annual budgeting and monthly forecasts assisting the Business Partner.
- Supervision of 2 transactional members of the team
- Completion of month end reporting package and associated reports
- Preparation of accruals and pre-payments
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts with source documents/transactions to ensure accuracy
- Preparation of Statutory Reports – VAT, Intrastat
- Currency exposure review and reporting
- Supporting the Finance Director in business analysis, working with business managers to ensure consistent and informed reporting
- Qualified Accountant/Finalist
- Good communication skills and a willingness to work with others.
- Good IT and financial systems experience and skills
- Good Business Partnering skills.
- Strong business acumen with ability to provide sound financial advice.
- Works effectively with peer group and superiors, managing expectations.
- Highly numeric and demonstrates strong analytical skills and can balance the need for analysis and rigour with speed of action when solving problems.
- Ability to work under pressure and have self-motivated approach.
If you are looking for a role which will keep you challenged, enable you to grow and give you the chance to work in an environment envied by others then please get in touch. firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.