£26000 - £30000
Location: Rochdale – Hybrid Working
£26,000 – £30,000
Our client is a small, dynamic UK registered Charity, working to improve the employability of disadvantaged 16-25-year-olds through its horticulture and catering programmes. The organisation have over fifteen years of experience developing and implementing projects across West London and surrounding counties to improve local communities and the green spaces that they rely on.
You will be enthusiastic about making a positive difference, be an excellent communicator and a highly supportive team member. This role requires you to be keen to learn, work well in a team and care about the work and your colleagues.
Are you the right person for the job?
- 2 years relevant experience in administration
- GSCE or equivalent in English and Maths
- CIPD Level 3 HR training would be an advantage, but training will be provided for the right candidate
- Confidential with sensitive information and data
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proactive, self-motivated, can-do attitude
- IT literate: Microsoft Word, Excel. & PowerPoint
- Ability to work dynamically and think creatively
- Enhanced DBS clearance for Child and Adult Workforce
What will your role as a HR Officer look like?
- Organise and maintain HR records/files and manage online database
- Manage the full employee life cycle – organising recruitment, induction, development and exit processes
- Prepare documents such as employment contracts, job descriptions and new starter and induction packs
- Carry out pre-employment checks (contact references, right to work, ID, DBS applications, Fit to Work etc) and manage SCR database
- Provide information relating to HR such as absence, sickness, holiday data
- Manage training database and help facilitate and record staff training
- Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of Green Corridor, at all times to be effective and efficient to enhance the quality of our service, and improving staff morale and teamwork
- Assist with the recruitment process including shortlisting, setting up interviews and data processing and manage Recruitment inbox
- Support the HR Manager with disciplinary processes, staff wellbeing concerns and employee engagement
If you’re interested in becoming a HR Officer for a fantastic company, apply today with your current CV or email your CV directly to email@example.com