£40000 - £45000
£40,000 – £45,000
Are you ready to take the next step in your HR career? Would you like to work for a reputable and established local business?
I am looking for a talented and detail orientated person with a passion for people! Your new role as a HR Manager will be a varied and hands on challenge, you will be given the opportunity to take the reins and implement changes, support and develop those already in place whilst promoting the companies values.
As the HR Manager you will establish an open, trusted and respected culture of HR support, empowering managers in all things HR and supporting in every area of the business. The role mixes operational and strategic support, minimising risk for the Company whilst supporting the development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasises quality, continuous improvement, employee retention, talent development, and high performance.
- Support in the development and implementation of HR strategy, policies and procedures, and organisational development for employees.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure HR is able to support the organisation’s objectives around engagement, well-being, reward and retention.
- Develop and implement effective HR reporting and analysis to inform management and governance.
- Monitoring and reporting on staff attendance; conducting return to work interviews
- Provide advice and guidance on HR support, best practice and employment legislation to all stakeholders.
- Coach and support managers ensuring good practice across the whole employment life cycle.
- Manage complex employee relations issues including performance management, redundancies and disciplinary and grievance
- Develop and implement HR related policies and being the lead on the following HR disciplines: employee relations; recruitment and retention; development of performance management processes; salary reviews and benchmarking; and leadership, development, and training
- Responsibility for the on boarding and off boarding employees
- Act as a lead for employee engagement
- Working closely with the management team to design and deliver training to the business
- Deal with more complex HR queries and manage more complex employee relations issues as they arise
- The ability to influence and challenge Managers/peers in the interests of the business
- Ability to coaching and mentioning Managers/peers/employees
- Ability to drive and deliver agenda – including implementation and execution of tasks/activities
- Inquisitive nature with the ability to challenge the ‘norm’ in the interests of continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Demonstrates a collaborative way of working
- Sound & Balanced Judgement
- High self-motivation
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Highly organised and deadline focused
- Adaptable & Flexible
- Positive outlook
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative
If you’re interested in this role, then apply today with your current CV or email your CV directly to email@example.com