£25000 - £27000
£25,000 – £27,000
My client is looking for a HR Coordinator to join their Salford based team as soon as possible. If you are an ambitious HR Coordinator who can hit the ground running, working in a fast-paced environment then please read on…
This is an excellent opportunity to get exposure working for a Global company. This position also comes with a competitive salary of up to £27K, and an excellent benefit package including an excellent pension scheme, Private Healthcare and cash plan package, onsite personal trainer, and onsite Gym access, Psychologist, and Life coach, onsite occupational health carer and free eye testing, free parking, my staff awards shop, plus more.
Duties of The HR Coordinator:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good knowledge of how departments interact to achieve company and departmental goals and objectives.
- Communicates effectively across functions, departments, and external customers.
- Proactively encourages departmental and interdepartmental communication.
- Listens to other people and is receptive to their opinions.
- Converts, summarises, and interprets information, and passes on relevant information to staff.
- Ideally able to present information to others
- Is aware of the importance of reaching work objectives.
- Team player and supports team members when necessary.
- Builds strong relationships with other departments and customers.
Personal Attributes OF The HR Coordinator
- Is approachable and friendly
- Demonstrates assertiveness when required
- Confidential & trustworthy, understands the importance of handling sensitive data
- Responds positively to challenges
- Willingness to take responsibility for own work
- 2-3 years’ experience in HR or a Graduate HR degree
- Strong IT skills, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word, Sharepoint.
- Good Educational Attainment (GCSE English & Maths or equivalent)
- Critically examines information for accuracy and quality.
- Strong communication is necessary for this position.
- Able to work in a team with people at all levels of the organisation
- Ideally you will be from a manufacturing or Logistics background but this is not essential.
If you are interested in the above HR Coordinator position, please apply today with your current CV or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org