HR Business Partner
£40000 - £45000
People Partner/HR Business Partner
£40,000 – £45,000
Are you tired of working for a business that you can’t make a difference? Do you want to work for a business where they make people’s lives better? Then this is the role for you.
My client is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to run the show! They need to manage an already existing HR team and bring new ideas to the department.
As far as the Directors are concerned this role will be the “heartbeat” of future success.
Responsibilities will include;
- HR Strategy and Leadership
- HR Process Establishment
- Recruitment and Talent Management
- Compliance and Disciplinary Procedures
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Employee Engagement and Well-being
- Managing a team of 3
- Working closely with the Senior Management team
What you will need to be successful?
- A strong background within a generalist HR Manager role, and proven experience building a successful HR Function.
- Operate with a collaborative approach focused on commercial and critical decision making to future proof HR operations
- Someone who is comfortable working in a fast growing and ever changing business where demands can vary monthly so having an adaptability to change
- Passion and desire to introduce process but also refine and challenge keeping up to date with critical legislation changes
- Passion for developing and managing a team
In summary this role is a fabulous chance for a HR Manager to create, control and manage a HR function and one that can give so much job satisfaction due to the nature of the opportunity.
Please apply via Platinum Recruitment