£24000 - £26000
£24,000 – £26,000
Why you should apply?
You’re an experienced Human Resources Assistant / Human Resources Advisor looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing facilities company in Bredbury, Stockport.
You’ll be offering HR support on all areas of the employee life cycle collaborating with and learning from our wider People team to do so.
We know it’s a cliche, but really no two days are the same here!
You’ll be supporting approx. 750 employees so if you’re looking to progress your career in a fast-moving business, why not apply? I’d love to hear from you!
Joining this HR team means you will play a major role when it comes to guiding our businesses on HR matters.
Here, you’ll be able to develop your knowledge and expertise as you’ll work closely with the wider People team, such as the Business Partners & HR Advisors to support employees with timely resolutions of their queries.
Your day to day will be varied, but as our HR / People Assistant you will:
- To provide comprehensive advice and guidance to managers and employees in relation to employment legislation, terms and conditions of employment and HR policies and procedures.
- To provide comprehensive advice to managers in employee relations issues and provide professional support whilst ensuring that the company deals with all employee relations matters in a timely, fair and consistent manner, ensuring strict adherence to HR policies and procedures.
- To support HR Business Partners with various HR and business projects for example organisational restructures, TUPE, or service reviews.
- To assist in the co-ordination, management and monitoring of sickness absence and to provide advice and support to Managers.
- To assist the HR Business Partner’s in the delivery of an efficient and effective HR service, ensuring that HR issues are handled in accordance with the companies policies and procedures, employment legislation and best professional practice.
- To assist HR Business Partners and Management with the delivery of specific HR and business projects.
- Ensure HR systems are updated as required.
- To provide payroll admin support
- The postholder will be responsible for the care of all items of ICT equipment supplied for their use, including communications equipment, hardware and software packages, especially when interrogating, inputting and extracting data via Microsoft Office Suite and EPIX.
The ideal candidate will have successfully completed their CIPD Level 5 as a minimum, have experience in a generalist HR Advisor level role and good working knowledge of employment law and its application.
If you are interested in knowing more about this fantastic role, then you can apply via this advert or by emailing your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org