£26000 - £28000
£26,000 – £28,000
Are you looking for a new HR challenge? I am supporting a fantastic facilities management company in Stockport who are looking for a HR Advisor to join their growing team.
Within the role you will provide comprehensive and professional Human Resource support to managers and employees across the business plus assist with the development of the HR function to continue to meet the needs of the Company and its people.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Management Support and Employee Relations
- To provide comprehensive advice and guidance to managers and employees in relation to employment legislation, terms and conditions of employment and HR policies and procedures.
- To provide comprehensive advice to managers in employee relations issues and provide professional support whilst ensuring that the company deals with all employee relations matters in a timely, fair and consistent manner, ensuring strict adherence to HR policies and procedures.
- To support HR Business Partners with various HR and business projects for example organisational restructures, TUPE, or service reviews.
- To assist in the co-ordination, management and monitoring of sickness absence and to provide advice and support to Managers.
- To assist the HR Business Partner’s in the delivery of an efficient and effective HR service, ensuring that HR issues are handled in accordance with the companies policies and procedures, employment legislation and best professional practice.
- To assist HR Business Partners and Management with the delivery of specific HR and business projects.
Administration and Management Information Systems
- Ensure HR systems are updated as required.
- To provide payroll admin support
- The postholder will be responsible for the care of all items of ICT equipment supplied for their use, including communications equipment, hardware and software packages, especially when interrogating, inputting and extracting data via Microsoft Office Suite and EPIX.
The ideal candidate will have successfully completed their CIPD Level 5 as a minimum, have experience in a generalist HR Advisor level role and good working knowledge of employment law and its application.
If you are interested in knowing more about this fantastic role, then you can apply via this advert or by emailing your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org