£24000 - £30000
£25,000 – £30,000
Manchester City Centre
Do you want to be part of a fast paced and ever growing HR Team with a global presence? Then this is the role for you.
My client is looking for an HR Assistant to support with all things admin and support.
They are looking for someone who is passionate about employee satisfaction and business growth.
You will work closely with the leadership team and support in the creation of different areas of operational support, but predominately the identification, management, and resolution of employee relations issues.
This role will allow the right candidate to gain essential skills in order to work your way up to a management role in the future.
Responsibilities will include;
- Providing expert advice to senior management and stake holders – this will included new policies, procedures and processes.
- Case management on employee relation cases (ER)
- Promoting culture and collaboration within the business
- Payrolling duties
What you will need to be successful?
- CIPD Level 5 (or working towards)
- 3+ years of hands on HR experience
- 2+ years of ER experience
- Willingness to learn and develop your existing skills
- Previous experience of UK payroll or willingness to learn.
- Previous experience of supporting re-structures and pay and terms and conditions consultation exercises.
In summary this role is an exciting opportunity for a current HR Advisor to implement yourself into an exciting growing business and also develop and expand your current expertise.
Please apply via Platinum Recruitment