£30000 - £32000
Location: Cheetham Hill
£30,000 – £32,000
Platinum Recruitment are currently working with a family-owned distributions company in North Manchester looking to expand their HR team with the introduction of a HR Advisor to the HR function. This role is available due to rapid growth within the company.
Reporting into the HR Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in a generalist HR role, and be exposed to employee relations, upskilling and development of managers and employees, and supporting with updating policies and processes across the business. You will be the first point of contact for managers and offer them support and guidance with all HR queries.
As a HR Advisor, you will have:
- Previous experience in a HR Advisor role, or similar
- Qualified CIPD Level 5 or above
- Experience in managing recruitment and training requirements
- Able to work at pace in a changing and dynamic environment and meet deadlines
- A confident and commercial approach with the ability to build strong relationship and provide advise and support in a timely manner
- Knowledge of employment law HR legislations and practices
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills
- The ability to handle sensitive information with efficiency and discretion
- Passion to learn new policies, practices, and new HR developments
- The ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
They are offering great benefits, including the availability of study support to progress in your CIPD qualification to Level 7.
For the opportunity join a great family feel company, in an exciting and fast paced role then apply today or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org