£35000 - £40000
£35,000 – £40,000
Platinum Recruitment is representing growing HR and Employment Law consultancy looking for a HR Advisor to join their team. As HR Advisor you will be working within a team of HR professionals, responsible for providing professional and commercial HR and employment law support to clients. They are not a call centre!
Your client support will involve office-based telephone and email support and occasional client-facing meetings, onsite or virtual. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to further a career in consultancy and with clients in all sectors and industries, it will provide a broad and varied range of experiences and knowledge.
You could be from a consultancy role already or have most of your experience from internal HR roles; either would be perfect for us. They are looking for a resilient and pragmatic HR professional who has up to date knowledge of employment law and is experienced and confident in managing wide-ranging and sometimes complex HR issues. You should expect to be able to ‘hit the ground running’.
What you’ll need:
- CIPD qualified – Level 5 as a minimum.
- A track record of advising employers on complex and varied HR and employment law issues.
- Sound understanding and knowledge of UK employment law and its pragmatic application to assist our varied client base in achieving their business objectives.
- Ability to interpret information from the client to form a clear view and exhibit commercial awareness when thinking on your feet.
- The ability to be impartial when conducting hearings on behalf of clients.
- Tact, diplomacy, and attention to detail.
- Solutions orientated and ‘can do’ approach.
- Strong and articulate communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to communicate with a range and number of people at all levels.
- Ability to apply sound judgment and identify and appropriately manage risk.
- Ability to manage, prioritise and adapt to a busy and changing workload.
- Great team player and positive attitude.
- Passionate about excellent customer service.
- Integrity and professionalism.
What’s on offer:
- A friendly, supportive and fun team environment.
- An honest and open culture.
- Exposure to a breadth of HR and employment law activities, situations and learning opportunities.
- Investment in your learning and continuous professional development.
- A good work-life balance – there is no taking work home, no mobile phone ringing out of hours, no time recording or scripted speech you build your own relationships with clients in your own style.
- Excellent perks including generous holiday, your birthday off, enhanced pension contribution, private health and free onsite parking.
For the opportunity join a great family feel company, in an exciting and fast paced role then apply today or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org