£23000 - £25000
£23,000 – £25,000
Are you an experienced HR Administrator looking or a new opportunity in the Bury area?
We have an fantastic opportunity to join a large organisation who are expanding their HR Team, it’s an exciting time to join their team.
To provide effective administrative support to the HR Team and internal and external communications. This role includes liaising closely with the management team, and communicating with employees, project workers, customers, contractors and other stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to develop in their HR career. Working within a vibrant and forward-thinking HR team, you will gain experience of the whole employee life cycle in a fast-moving organization.
- Issuing contracts of employment and contract amendments
- Implementing communication processes.
- Creating communication content, identifying PR opportunities, and gaining exposure on social media platforms
- Acknowledging and processing resignations.
- Advertising roles and assisting with the recruitment process as required.
- Taking notes in formal meetings – grievance, disciplinary, absence reviews etc.
- Providing administrative support on a range of HR projects
- Solving HR queries and consulting with payroll
- Providing basic HR Policy and process advice to employees.
- Responding to reference requests.
- Conducting Right to Work checks.
The successful candidate will be.
- Creative individual will have strong communication skills via media platforms, telephone and face to face.
- Good excel, word and outlook skills.
- High diligence and able to take responsibility.
- Able to work with the senior management team.
- Be passionate about HR and a friendly and flexible.
- A tenacious attitude to getting the job done.
- Experience in a similar role would be beneficial, as would a CIPD Level 3 qualification.
To apply for this opportunity, email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org