Customer Support Advisor
£21420 - £25000
Customer Service Advisor
£21,420 – £25,000 basic plus monthly bonus of £200.00
It’s hard to tell the difference from one customer service job to the next – but I can tell you this has to be one of the best on the market; and here’s why….
- 1pm finish for two out of four weeks of the month
- Competitive salary of £21,420 rising to £22,680+
- Monthly bonus’ of £200 based on your performance.
- Clear structured progression routes and huge internal progression opportunities (you will find your manager/team leader likely progressed from the customer service floor)
- Access to discounted stores including Boots, ASOS, Selfridges plus more
- Restaurant and cocktail making class vouchers
- Recognition awards, weekly team incentives
- Paid overtime opportunities when available
- Team incentives and challenges to increase motivation and enhance the positive atmosphere.
This company will really look after you; and if it’s a long-term career you are after, they pride themselves on being able to offer structured career paths to anyone that wants progression.
As for the job….
We are not target focused or driven! So, if you are used working in a heavily targeted and highly pressured environment, you can expect to go at your own pace here. We go by quality over quantity as our customers are at the heart of what we do!
No two days are the same, you will be speaking to customers to help them with anything from arranging direct debits through to setting up payment plans and handling account queries. You will build relationships and really feel like you are helping people along the way.
Because the business puts such a strong emphasis on customer service, they are more concerned with how well you can interact with people, so it doesn’t matter if you don’t have previous experience if you have good communication skills and a passion for what you are doing!
If you have those things, we want to hear from you, so please click apply or contact me on the details below.
Applications are being welcomed by Amber Weston at Platinum Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org