£24000 - £27000
Credit Controller (B2C)
50% off nursery fees!
£24,000 – £27,000
Apply if you are looking to join a dedicated finance team who are passionate about providing excellent customer service.
As a Credit Controller, you will have the unique opportunity to support the financial operations whilst engaging directly with valued clients. You must be able to build a rapport with everyone you speak to, so if you aren’t afraid to pick up the phone to get to the bottom of any queries, I would love to hear from you.
Compared to other opportunities, this business is offering a competitive salary. This is because you are recognised and rewarded for your hard work and the business wants to ensure it retains the top talent. As a Credit Controller, your duties will include:
- Invoicing around 150 – 200 customers per month using bespoke software and processing the direct debit collection
- Payment allocation of receipts
- Processing telephone credit card receipts
- Weekly credit control by email, mail or telephone
- Sales ledger invoice entry/ import and payment runs using Sage 50
- Monthly credit card processing in Sage 50
- Bank reconciliations
It would be beneficial if you have B2C experience as you will be speaking to people like you and me. It is certainly not a debt-collecting role, it is more about building a relationship with your clients. You won’t be chasing big corporations for money, so will never have to worry about being passed from department to department.
My client is looking for someone patient, trustworthy, and confident so if you tick all these boxes, then please contact:
0161 237 1828