Location: Manchester Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum +
Location: Manchester (M3)
Salary Range: £25,000 – £30,000
An opportunity has been created at this well-established family run company in Manchester for a reliable and trustworthy Bookkeeper.
The role is ideal for individuals that want to have the autonomy to manage the bookkeeping function whilst still being part of a larger finance team.
The position is available due to retirement, and you will be working closely with both the Managing Director and Finance Director at a business that boasts a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere, along with excellent staff retention levels.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will manage the day to day company finances, liaising with the Finance Director on a quarterly and annual basis making it an excellent opportunity for anyone that is looking to contribute to the smooth running of the accounts function.
Working from offices that are on the outskirts of the city centre, the business also offers free parking and are easily accessible on public transport. The company prides itself on their service levels to customers, and the friendly working environment for their staff.
The business is ideal for anyone that is looking for a healthy work life balance, and your duties will include:
* Producing accounts up to Trial Balance stage
* Support the accountants in the production of quarterly VAT and annual returns
* Manage all financial transaction including payments, invoicing, petty cash and setting up credit
* Supporting the Managing Director with the company cash flow
* Preparing the accounts for the external accountant
The role will be suited to anyone that has strong organisational skills and is looking for a role where they can take control of their day. Anyone interested in applying will be able to demonstrate:
* Sage Line 50 experience
* Previous experience in a similar role
* A committed and loyal attitude to work
* A desire to work for a business that can offer job stability
To be considered for the role you can click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.