£23000 - £25000
£23,000 – £25,000
- Flexible working hours (can start your day anytime from 7am-10am)
- Hybrid working style – 2 days working from home, the rest in the office
- Annual awards and incentives
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Yearly trip away (2 night stay paid for by the business)
After having a meeting with the Directors of this company at their office in Wilmslow, I realised that they are offering a candidate so much more than other businesses who are currently recruiting. See below:
- An open plan, modern office environment with a relaxed but sociable culture
- Directors promote an open-door policy – they sit with the team & get involved with the development of all staff members
- In depth exposure to business matters – you are going into a cohesive environment where you will be able to make improvements & have complete transparency of company procedures/ changes
You’ll be working for a ‘Girl Boss’ who is at the top of her game, young & entrepreneurial; she is looking for the next version of herself to train & develop.
This role is a business administration position however, unlike most administration roles, they are offering you 20% of your role to be a support to the Directors as a Trainee P.A – your duties will include onboarding of new clients, diary & travel management, processing expenses & acting as the first point of contact for high profile clients.
The other 80% of your role will be made up of supporting the Office Manager with all business support administration and some finance administration (this will include invoicing)
A real varied role to get involved with all aspects of the business and all that is required is administration experience and some basic understanding of invoicing (this could be paying a supplier and processing of sales invoices – you don’t need to have a wealth of experience in this field but some knowledge would be brilliant)
You will love the company, the people & the Directors – it’s an amazing opportunity for somebody to make that next step in their career.
For immediate consideration, please apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org