£30000 - £30000
£30,000 + bonuses
Manchester – located near the airport (Wythenshawe)
Hybrid working – split your time between working from home, and in the office
A fantastic new opportunity for an Account Manager within the healthcare sector is hitting the market, overseeing the division we are looking for someone with proven abilities to be manage the process between our clients and the agency workers.
As a neutral vendor your role is to manage the bookings team, administrators, and attend meetings day to day. You’ll discuss spend for the month, provide feedback on performance, and visit nursing homes if needed to understand any issues which may arise.
You’ll have anywhere between 2-4 large clients who may need up to 30,000 hours of agency workers per week. This is a role where you’ll play an extremely important part in the success of the business, ensuring as many hours are filled as possible to keep our clients happy.
Aims are to get 100% of shifts filled, save money for clients, and look after the wider team as a senior.
We offer a fantastic working package including:
- Car allowance of £250 to cover you attending meetings
- You’ll work 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday NO WEEKENDS NEEDED
- You’ll earn an additional £1,000 in bonuses every quarter
- We review salaries every year, allowing you to increase your basic salary
- Continuous support to ensure you succeed in the role
- You’re not just a number, you’ll join a team of 4 account managers, playing a pivotal part
- You only need to be in the office 1 day per week, the rest at home, or visiting clients
We will consider applicants from vendor backgrounds, sales recruitment consultants, nursing home managers, and healthcare account managers.
If you’re a people person, chatty, and happy to travel to client offices this is the role for you!
Please apply or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk / 0161 237 1828