Trainee Protection and Insurance Advsior
£22672 - £27500
Trainee Protection and Insurance Advisor
£22,672 – £27,500 basic salary plus commission scheme, OTE up to £50,000 annually
Hybrid working included.
Stockport, full time
A unique opportunity to begin your career as a Trainee Protection Advisor working for a globally recognised and popular business thriving in the competitive market currently. With accelerated career progression, fully funded protection qualifications and a generous OTE of £50,000, this is something you do not want to miss.
You will begin your career with us joining our lead generation department, engaging with customers via an influx of warm website enquiries passing over to our health advisors with a clear and structured route to our specialist protection team.
You will be trained by industry specific professionals and within 12-18 months, you can expect to be welcomed with a substantial salary increase to £27,500 basic plus higher earning potentials as a fully qualified Specialist Protection Advisor.
You can enjoy the flexibility of hybrid working where you will spend the majority of your time working from the comfort of your own home to create and maintain the perfect work life balance.
An insight to your career with us?
- Hybrid working (3 days at home two days in the office)
- We work Monday to Friday; you will have your weekends completely free!
- Automatic salary increases to £27,500 once fully qualified.
- Generous commission scheme allowing you to earn an OTE up to £50,000 annually.
- Recognised protection qualifications fully funded and paid for.
- Joining a globally known, highly established business where your career direction is solely created by you.
- Being a part of our “family-like” team, our main priority is to ensure our employees and happy and to keep our working culture thriving.
If you have come from a sales background or have worked in contact centre industry (sales) we want to hear from you!
*6 months sales experience is essential*
Applications for this role are being welcomed by Amber Weston at Platinum Recruitment email@example.com