£30000 - £35000
Manchester (remote working available)
£30,000 – £35,000
This really is one of the best Payroll opportunities I have worked on for a long time, and here are the reasons why:
- A salary above the industry standard – because the firm wants to attract the best staff
- Clear progression into a managers role with the chance to recruit a team below you
- Option to work from home
- Flexi-time if you are working from the office
This role is working for a firm of accountants that has seen a significant increase in workload over the last 12 months, with the demand for their payroll services higher than ever.
As a result of this the owners are looking to recruit a payroller that can take control of this part of the business, with the clear plan of building a team below you as the workload continues to increase.
This really is a chance to get in at the ‘right time,’ there is nobody above you, effectively you can create your own career path by your efforts in the role.
The salary is extremely competitive as they are wanting to recruit someone of a higher calibre, and there is even variety to the role as you will be given the opportunity to support in other areas of the accounts team too.
If you are interested in applying the company is considering a few profiles which include:
- An experienced payroller, with a proven background in this field (practice or bureau)
- Someone that has previously worked in a split accounts / payroll position (accounts or practice)
- Semi Senior that processed payroll as part of their role
If you match any of these profiles I would challenge you to find a better payroll opportunity in the current marketplace.
Add to the above the firm is based in central Manchester, has excellent facilities, ambitious owners and a dynamic workforce and this is one not to be missed.
For a confidential application you can contact me on the details below
0161 237 1828