Semi Senior Accountant
City Of Manchester
£30000 - £32000
Manchester City Centre
AAT / ACA / ACCA Study
£30,000 – £32,000
A modern and dynamic firm of accountants in Manchester City Centre is seeking a confident Semi-Senior to support in their expansion plans throughout 2024.
Working for a business that has seen year on year growth you will be given a personal portfolio to manage, and where this role is different to a lot of the other positions being offered is the career options you have available.
Starting in Account Preparation you can wither move into a split role of Accounts Preparation and Audit, or specialise in other areas of accounts such as Tax of Business services where you will control the Bookkeeping and Management Accounts functions for clients.
Another area where this firm is different to its competitors is the service levels they offer; and the partners are absolutely focused on the quality of work they provide to their clients. As a result of this you will receive some of the best training and professional development that is available in the North West, improving you technically and developing your broader commercial understanding.
Widely recognised as one of the regions leading firms due to the time and money that they invest in their staff, if career progression is important they also have a structured career path which is designed to work in line with any professional accountancy qualifications.
The benefits are extensive and there are a number of other incentives, perks and rewards that all staff receive.
As a certified training provider your duties will include:
- Responsible for the preparation of accounts for a portfolio of limited company accounts
- Monthly management accounts and P & L services
- Preparing limited company accounts to completion stage
- Preparing Self Assessment Tax Returns for Sole Traders, Individuals and Directors
- Preparing VAT returns for standard and flat rate clients
Anyone applying for the role must have previous accounts experience including:
- Minimum of 2 years at a firm of accountants
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Professional and committed to your career
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to become qualified within a firm of accountants.
Applications now welcomed.