Semi Senior Accountant – Chartered Accountants
£25000 - £30000
Semi Senior Accountant
£25,000 – £30,000
A modern and dynamic firm of accountants in Bolton is seeking a confident Semi-Senior to support in their expansion plans.
Working for a business that has seen year on year growth you will be given a personal portfolio to manage, and where this role is different to a lot of the other positions being offered by firms is the career options you have available.
Another area where this firm is different to its competitors is the service levels they offer; and the partners are absolutely focused on the quality of work they provide to their clients. As a result of this you will receive some of the best training and professional development that is available in the North West, improving you technically and developing your broader commercial understanding.
Widely recognised as a leading practice firm due to the time and money that they invest in their staff, if career progression is important they also have a structured career path which is designed to work in line with any professional accountancy qualifications.
As a certified training provider your duties will include:
- Responsible for the preparation of accounts for a portfolio of limited company accounts
- Monthly management accounts and P & L services
- Preparing limited company accounts to completion stage
- Preparing Self Assessment Tax Returns for Sole Traders, Individuals and Directors
- Preparing VAT returns for standard and flat rate clients
Anyone applying for the role must have previous accounts experience including:
- Minimum of 12 months at a firm of accountants
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Professional and well presented
Please submit your CV.
0161 237 1828