£25000 - £40000
Sales Advisor – Salford Quays
£25,000 – £27,000 basic (monthly bonuses / OTE £40,000+)
If sales is your passion this is the company for you…
- 9AM – 6PM hours
- No weekends or lates
- You’ll be paid up to 30% of revenue brought into the business
- No threshold – you don’t need to split your sales with the business, it’s all yours
- We prefer to promote from within. Your next step could be team leader level
- This is not a contact centre role, you’ll be based in our head office
- We recognise and reward good sales people
There’s no catch to the above – we simply want to find the best sales professionals in the industry who are looking for the next step in their career. We can give you the chance to step into the corporate sales world, and we are #1 ranked so our success is proof you can easily achieve with us.
It’s refreshing to come across a business who can provide flexibility on the hours you work, as long as you complete 40 hours per week, with most choosing a standard 9-6. We won’t take a piece of your revenue, no threshold means your earning from the very first sale you make, every single month.
Your week will be split between 2 days of research and sourcing leads, and 3 days on the phones. Finding quality leads is the key to success in any sales role, so we will give you the time to find them.
The Manager of this team is even on the look out for someone to support him in a Team Leader position. He wants to promote from within, so this could be your chance to join the team, impress him, and move up the ladder at a rapid rate. Company growth means opportunities for you to grow.
We have a marketing team who will support you in bringing to life any ideas you have, as well as perfecting your sales pitch. We will give you access to everything you need to succeed.
We work with big brands, we have a big budget, and with us YOU can be big in the sales world.
Your role day to day would include:
- B2B sales role speaking to small – medium size businesses in any industry
- LinkedIn work and making new connections/sending introductions
- Sourcing leads via internet, social media, and our large database
- Prospecting, making calls, and getting past gatekeepers
- Objection handling, and selling based on needs (get to know your clients)
- Pipelining, managing your own diary, and closing sales
- A self-starter is key. We don’t want to babysit, we’d rather trust you to achieve
Weekly team lunches provided, pizza days, team events, dress down Fridays, weekly incentives to win prizes, fully paid training, 28 days holiday, free parking on site, and many more…
We are beginning interviews immediately. If you’re a salesperson we want to speak to you.
Please apply or contact on the information below if you have any questions:
0161 237 1828