Purchase Ledger Clerk
£22000 - £25000
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Hybrid Working – 2 days in the office
2 Week closedown at Christmas
£22,000 – £25,000
If you are a Purchase Ledger Clerk that is looking to be part of a Dynamic business where you can build on your skills and enjoy the flexibility of hybrid working, then this is a great opportunity.
This company is dynamic, and they like to employ staff that fit this mould. Therefore, you will have so much opportunity to not only build on your existing Purchase Ledger skills but learn other areas of accounts as they encourage and support you to push yourself.
This isn’t a business that stands still, in fact they are always looking at new opportunities, ways they can improve and how they can build their reputation in the market. It’s this attitude and approach that has seen them become one of the leading construction firms in the region…which is impressive given how busy that sector is.
All the above means you will be surrounded by successful, career minded individuals and this will help you to achieve your own career goals and really develop your existing finance knowledge.
So if you believe your personality would be right for this firm we would be keen to hear from you.
In the meantime, below is a summary of the duties expected in this role:
- Setting up new suppliers, verifying their details.
- Registering invoices & costing to the system accurately
- Correctly accounting for VAT
- Ensure that all Purchase Ledger payment terms are met and not exceeded.
- Dealing with queries
- Chasing up monies for credit invoices
- Keeping control of the aged creditors and dealing with any debit balance accounts
- Saving invoices electronically for filling against the transaction
- Reconciling statements for payment
- Creating payment runs
- Chasing VAT invoices for proformas etc
- Setting up new subcontractors, verifying their details.
- Chasing authenticated receipts
- Ensure compliance with VAT regulations
If you are a proficient Purchase Ledger Clerk who is interested in this role, please click apply.
Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 237 1828 for more information.