£35000 - £45000
£35,000 – £45,000
Trafford Park – Hybrid, generous holiday, store discounts
Need a ‘step up’ in your Accountancy career? This opportunity could be perfect for you.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for any ambitious MA looking for the next step in their career, offering you a generous salary, giving you exposure to ad hoc team management, full autonomy in producing the management accounts pack as well as hands-on involvement in business decisions and in development projects set to drive acquisitions and expansion.
The FM is keen to give you bundles of exposure to both senior leadership and even the people-management aspects of their role, you will even be entrusted to deputise for them when required, giving you hands-on experience in more senior duties.
Some key duties include:
- Responsible for the production of monthly management accounts.
- Ensure all month end cost journals are calculated and processed accurately and on a timely basis for key account lines in the P&L.
- Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are completed on a monthly basis, investigate and resolve any variances on a timely basis.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Develop strong working relationships with all areas of the business.
- Assist with intercompany reconciliations.
- Assist in year-end audit.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. The exposure and experience you will gain in this role will lay the foundations for you to progress into more senior positions as your accountancy career develops, this is a crucial stepping stone that very little companies can offer!
You certainly need to be ambitious and be a great communicator to thrive in this role, if this sound like you and you are CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified with proven experience as a Management Accountant please contact email@example.com for a full job specification.