£45000 - £50000
About the Job:
- A brand new opening for a Management Accountant at a £40 million turnover leading manufacturing business
- You will be a part of a dynamic, collaborative and hard working finance team
- A senior finance role where your idea’s will be listened to, gain exposure to managing a team, business partnering & continue to progress your career within the business, the current Management Accountant has progressed, hence the role has become available, and you will be able to do the same!
Job Title: Management Accountant
Reports to: Head of Finance
Salary: £45 – £50k
As the Management Accountant you will have a broad, varied, and exciting role, no two days will be the same and you won’t be just churning numbers you will have an in-put on how the business performs and operates. You will be preparing Management Accounts, Assisting, supporting the year end audit, Business Partner with wider departments within the business and support the Head of Finance in ensuring strong month end controls are adhered to.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Management Accounts with commentary
- Analysis of variances & efficiencies
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Year end audit support
- Oversea the business profit plan
- Act as the line manager of colleagues in the finance team to ensure duties are completed effectively & efficiently
- Continuous review and improvements of processes.
What’s on offer?
A healthy salary & package including hybrid working, a chance to be a part of a special business with progression opportunities to FC level and beyond in an inclusive, friendly & sociable company – they are well established an extremely profitable with BOLD growth plans continuing this year and beyond where you will reap the benefits.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this role & business, considering applications immediately.