£50000 - £60000
£50,000 – £60,000
This is a business who pay the best in the market as they only want to hire the best Management Accountant and feel you should be rewarded beyond market rate. They are a well established, cash rich and continuously growing (currently £40 million turnover) family run SME and if you have achieved all the fundamental experience and looking for that next step in your career, I would love to hear from you! I have never seen another business offering this salary and it truly speaks volumes about their approach to business and how they recognise the value of each employee.
This is the role that will give you the opportunity to really get stuck in, having complete control of the Management Accounts and month end process, you will have autonomy in the role and encouraged to bring your own ideas and process implementation to the table. You won’t be micro-managed or checked up on, just able to get on with your job and trust me, at this business the rewards will follow! They pride themselves on low staff turnover, people there have worked their way up, continued to progress and this position will have the ultimate transition to FD level.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Management of fixed asset register
- Monthly reconciliation of gross margin with variance analysis
- Annual budgets & periodic forecasting
- Monthly balance sheet recs
- Continuous review & process improvements
- Be ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Had experience in a hands on Management Accountant position
- Want to work with a friendly, loyal and relaxed team of people
- Be able to communicate effectively and have the ability to work on your own initiative
As an specialist in this sector, I haven’t seen a position as good as this for a while! I am interviewing immediately – please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 237 2828