Location: Manchester Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 per annum +
£45,000 + Life Insurance, BUPA, 8% Pension, Free Gym Membership, Bonus
Manchester / Hybrid working model
Due to expansion we are looking to hire an experienced Management Accountant to complement our fantastic Finance team and wish to become part of the Finance Manager training scheme.
Your role responsbilites will offer you the opportunity to…
* Assist the Group Reporting Manager in delivering statutory accounts
* Be a key contact for the Group’s external auditors, taking ownership of timetables for deliverables deadlines.
* Manage and produce parts of the monthly Group Management Accounts and associated reporting packs through ownership of balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing and challenging movements and obtaining detailed breakdown and support for balances.
* Prepare monthly analysis of income and overheads, ensuring all costs are allocated correctly and rolling forecast updated through regular meeting with internal stakeholders.
* Assist in the preparation of overhead budgets and forecasts, and the forecasting of balance sheet and cash flows.
* Assist with understanding and documenting financial policies, procedures and processes and work with the other finance teams to deploy new policy where required.
* Assist with the preparation of and review of the tax and VAT submissions in and out of the UK.
* Take responsibility for any journal postings made, ensuring the bank reconciliation team can quickly match to payments.
* Assist with the development and training of the function’s trainees.
* Assist all other areas of the Financial Control Team as appropriate.
If you are keen to be part of a fast paced and fun environment, are a qualified or almost qualifed accountant and have excellent communication skills then we would like to hear from you! Please contact email@example.com for more details.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.