£32000 - £35000
Ashton Under Lyne
£32,000 – £35,000
This award winning organisation in Ashton Under Lyne is now looking for a Management Accountant who would be attracted to this challenging role and dynamic culture.
The business is considered a market leader in their sector; and this role is pivotal as they prepare for the next phase of business growth.
Reporting to the Finance Director the successful candidate will sit above a team of transactional staff and an Accounts Assistant, and will work closely with the Finance Director during month end schedules.
The role will be varied and challenging, producing monthly management accounts and supporting with the preparation of annual budgets.
Applicants for the role will need to demonstrate strong communication skills along with a proven track record in a similar role.
An overview of the details are listed below, please contact Duncan at Platinum Recruitment if you would like to discuss the opportunity further.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for multiple sites
- Monthly Profit and loss accounting
- Preparation of detailed audit files.
- Preparation of complex VAT returns.
- Ability to confidently converse and manage the managers at unit level.
- Manage the weekly / monthly reporting requirements to strict deadlines.
- Full control of trial balance and external audit and the ability to present this information confidently to both internal management and external stakeholders
Applicants for the role will need to demonstrate:
- Management accounting experience (essential)
- Strong communication skills; the ability to communicate well with both senior and junior members of the team
- Confident to work independently and have the initiative to drive the business forward
This is an exciting opportunity within a fast-growing business, therefore anyone interested can contact me on the following details:
0161 237 1828