£25000 - £30000
Up to £30k (DOE)
I am currently supporting a client based in Failsworth looking for an experienced Legal Cashier to join the team. After speaking to the Senior Legal Partner, this isn’t like a stereotypical law firm, this a family business where family values are at the epicentre the businesses success.
Everyone in the teams gets along with each other and works collectively to ensure the business runs smoothly. My client is hoping for someone who is looking for a long-term position, people have been within the business for 10 years +. So, if you’re looking for job stability and security then this opportunity definitely ticks that box too.
My client is looking for someone with solid Legal Cashier experience and needs them to be up to speed with the SRA Accounts rules. The duties of this role include:
- Posting transactions to client and office ledgers
- Bank reconciliations
- Checking and setting up payments (both client and office)
- Checking completion statements
- Checking and posting bills delivered
- File opening and closure
- Client account month end reconciliations
- Ensuring compliance with SRA’s and liaising with fee earners
- Assisting the accounts/practice manager
The client is looking for fill this role immediately, so if you’re a Legal Cashier in the local area I would love to hear from you. Please click apply or email email@example.com for more information.