Interim Management Accountant
£45000 - £50000
Interim Management Accountant (FTC)
£45,000 – £50,000
Rochdale – Immediate start, vast exposure and scope to go perm
What an exciting opportunity! Our client is seeking an Interim Management Accountant to join their dynamic team and make an immediate impact on the finance function; producing full sets of MAs, taking a lead-role in year-end audit and implementing new ideas to improve processes.
About the role:
You will be reporting into an incredibly supportive and encouraging FM who is keen to ensure you are integrated into the team straight away – this is a business who truly value their staff and firmly believe regardless of a FTC or not, you will be treated with the same values as permanent staff members.
This will be an incredibly rewarding role for the successful candidate, you will be given the space implement your own ideas and process, be supported by 2 Assistant Management Accounts and leave with a with a fabulous reference to take forward to your next challenge!
What’s in it for you?
- Vast exposure in a £40million t/o business
- Flexibility on start/finish times
- Immense job satisfaction, influencing change in a business in a short period of time
- A business that truly values their employees
- A great reference
- At least 2 years’ experience producing full sets of MAs autonomously
- Qualifications aren’t the be-all and end-all for this business – the most important thing for them is a proven track record in management accounts
- Brilliant communicator
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Ideally experience using SAP (but not essential)
If you are an individual who isn’t afraid to ‘get stuck in’ straight away, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and the full job spec.