£40000 - £45000
£40,000 – £45,000 + Study support, leadership development courses, hybrid working model
Be this company’s greatest asset!
You will be the driver of the business growth strategy, business partner, work with the SLT inclusive of CFO and be encouraged to challenge the status quo – for any part qualified FP&A Analyst, Finance or Commercial Analyst this is the role to secure your future.
Responsibility and exposure:
- Strategy: Support decision making through analysis for other strategic projects such as partnerships and new club openings
- Business partnering: helping other departments understand P&L performance, answering any queries and highlighting the key focus areas
- Analysis: Identify and understand business challenges; propose, and create solutions
- Reporting: Monitor and analyse performance against strategic imperatives via various KPIs
- Planning: Support the delivery of the annual budget process including working with individual department heads to prepare budgets and consolidate them into an overall bottom up budget, incorporating an integrated P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow.
What’s on offer for me?
- Your continued development via leadership & management programmes
- Study support to ensure you qualify CIMA / ACCA
- Hybrid working 3 days in office
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company benefits and memberships
The team here are dynamic, social and welcoming, regularly organising team events and round ups. The CFO and FP&A manager are both supportive, down-to-earth leaders who have progressed in the business to reach where they are today – when I met with them to discuss the role, they assured me the scope of opportunities are vast and varied for ambitious candidates.
If you are a qualified or almost qualified accountant, with industry experience and ideas to bring to the table, we would like to hear from you! The salary and benefits package reflect the business’ focus, which is designed to attract the best candidates around.
Applications now welcomed.