£40000 - £60000
Manchester City Centre (or Leeds)
£40,000 – £60,000
If you are an experienced Forensic Accountant this is your opportunity to join one of the largest Forensic Accountancy practices in the UK.
This role has it all; a real mix of high profile and complex cases relating to litigation and personal injury; an opportunity to run autonomously with the support of the wider team and plenty of career prospects if you have aspirations to progress.
You will have all the benefits and security of joining a large business; however you will be working in an office of 15 in Manchester; which means you still get the opportunity to build strong relationships with your colleagues and be seen as a person….and not just a number.
The company really look after their staff; there is hybrid working, flexible hours, plenty of perks, teams incentives and most importantly an open door policy where the senior management take a real interest in the welfare of their staff.
Of course the role is busy; but you won’t be swamped with work – the company believe in quality over quantity so each accountant is only given work they have time and resources to manage – and there are certainly no expectations to work beyond your normal day.
This role is flexible when it comes to people management – if you enjoy mentoring and supervising the opportunities to do that are here; however if you prefer to just get your head down and focus on your own work that is fine too.
So if you enjoy what you do; but are looking for a better firm to do it this is the role for you.
Below is an overview of the duties, however for a confidential discussion you can contact us on the details further below:
- Perform forensic research to trace fund and identify assets for recovery.
- Extract data from financial records.
- Create and manipulate spreadsheets.
- Conduct forensic analysts of financial data, assessing the impact on profitability value or income.
- Liaise with colleagues, clients and external bodies as required to obtain relevant information.
- Undertake interviews to uncover and verify information.
- Prepare forensic accounting reports from financial findings.
- Manage allocated team to produce reports either partial or complete.
- Prepare analytical data for court.
- Attend court where necessary to give expert testimony.
- Understand the wider economic and legal implications of a case.
- Overseeing the development of Trainees where applicable
You can click apply or contact us on the following details