Financial Solutions Advisor (IVA Management)
£28000 - £28000
Financial Solutions Advisors (IVA Sector) – Salford
Up to £28,000 per year + bonuses
No weekends, 9-5 shifts, and various opportunities available in our IVA division…
We are expanding our current team within our IVA division, with the following roles available:
- IVA Collections Advisors
- IVA Technical Administrators
- IVA Drafters
- Meeting of Accreditors Chairperson
We can offer an extremely competitive salary in the market, of up to £28,000 + bonuses.
You don’t need to work weekends
And it couldn’t be easier to be successful with us, as all leads are qualified and easy to deal with!
Our IVA division is smashing targets, achieving a personal best in the last 3 months and counting…
Each division supports and links to each other to ensure a smooth, successful process.
- As an IVA Administrator, you’ll be first point of contact, which is mainly via diary bookings and email work where you will pre-assess leads sent over from our external introducers, you’ll ensure the lead meets criteria, enter onto the system, and then pass over to an IVA Drafter.
- IVA Drafters will then have a qualified lead to go at. It couldn’t be easier for this team to hit target. You’ll discuss circumstances in an informal chat, go through affordability and IVA plans, and then pass forward to our Meeting of Accreditor Chairperson.
- Our Chairperson is the final piece of the puzzle. Responsibilities include checking over the IVA package from the Drafters, going back to creditors to confirm amounts to be paid back by the customer, and drafting up proposals to send across.
We are so successful in what we do because we pride ourselves on supporting each other, and having a structure that works.
All we require from you is experience within IVA or Collections, with the desire to progress.
Not only can you move up the ranks in these roles, we also have GUARANTEED progression, with us having a record number of staff promoted to Team Leader, Manager & Operations in the last 14 months.
We’d be happy to discuss which roles appeal to you, and why this could be the last time you ever apply for a job again. We have a company where every single staff member see’s themselves being with us forever.
- Free breakfast in our on-site restaurant
- Subsidised lunches
- Wall of fame awards every month
- Team nights out, team competitions, cash incentives, and gifts handed out on the floor
- Access to bonus schemes
- No weekend work
- Car park below our building
- Advisor of the month, team of the month, feedback of the month and many more…
Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk / 0161 237 1828