Location: Manchester Salary: £60,000 to £70,000 per annum + comprehensive benefits
Manchester City Centre
£60,000 – £70,000 plus comprehensive benefits
An exciting opportunity for a career driven and commercially astute finance professional within a flagship site of one of the UKs most exciting groups.
Your role isn’t month end focused. It isn’t financial accounting. It certainly isn’t audit. In a nutshell its senior business partnering.
You’ll be working within a modern, innovative, and fast-paced setting where continuous improvement is your focus. The role is highly visible, and you are a vital and valued member of the senior leadership team.
Your role is an interesting and rewarding balance of ongoing and ad hoc projects. You’ll provide key financial insights to the leadership team and influence decision making to reduce costs, increase productivity and drive profitability.
There are lots of moving parts, highly varied products, interesting and modern design, high profile customers, you’ll be surrounded by talented and driven peers and enjoy working in a collaborative environment where there is an ongoing strive for excellence.
This is a role for someone qualified with commercial awareness and a naturally proactive approach to making improvement. You’ll be someone who loves the cut and thrust of a complex environment. You’ll enjoy getting away from your desk and getting under the bonnet of the business.
It’s an involved and visible senior finance role and there is major scope for you to have an impact and develop your career within one of the UKs most well-regarded groups.
You will need:
- To be qualified (CIMA / ACCA / ACA) and to have a proven track record of success within career to date.
- A solid baseline of core technical accounting skills coupled with demonstrable achievements as a senior business partner.
- The ability to influence decision making and change. Your role is to get behind the numbers and help optimise ways of working and to suggest novel improvements.
- Great IT skills and ability to interpret data swiftly to ‘bring the numbers to life’
- Top drawer communication skills – you’ll spend much of your time in the business supporting colleagues.
If you are a driven, ambitious, and proactive qualified finance professional looking for change we would welcome the chance to speak confidentially.
Platinum Recruitment Contacts;
Cameron Roberts; email@example.com
Samantha Howarth-Kucher; firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.