£50000 - £60000
Legal Financial Controller
Manchester city centre
£50,000 – £60,000 – Hybrid, Private Healthcare, generous holiday – Career progression!
A firm that operates a true meritocracy -opportunity, progression, flexibility and so much more…
What a meeting! I have come away from these modern offices in the city centre thinking wow, I would love to work here. This slick firm of solicitors is seeking a Legal Financial Controller to take over their finance function, operating as the No1 in finance and a crucial part of the SLT.
Why is this the career move for me?
- Progression: Become the FD/CFO of the business. Speaking with the CFO of the parent company, he has mapped a route for you to progress to a more senior level; if career progression is your goal I couldn’t imagine a more supportive environment to achieve this in!
- Partnering: Business modelling & forecasting: you will be a crucial player in achieving the bold expansion plans of the company, partnering, advising and influencing the strategic direction of the business.
- Implement change: Bringing everything finance related inhouse; currently the legal cashier team is outsourced but the CFO is open to you bringing this in house if you see fit.
- Growth: Build your own team, once you are fully integrated and operational you will be supported and encouraged to recruit your own finance team.
On company culture, they operate a strict ‘work hard, play hard’ policy, achievements are rewarded. You will be entrusted to work autonomously, there will be no micro-managing here – this really is a business that not only looks after their staff, but trusts them.
- Qualified Accountant, ACCA / ACA / CIMA
- Ideally, you will have operated as a FM/FC in a law firm but this is not essential
- Goal orientated with a strong desire to improve and succeed
- Have proven experience in a senior finance position
You will be rewarded with a market leading benefits package, and have the 100% backing and support from the senior leadership as you navigate this new role.
Applications now welcomed.