£45000 - £50000
£45,000 – £50,000 – Healthcare, income protection, death in service, buy & sell holiday scheme, enhanced company pension, 25 days holiday + bank & much more
This phenomenally successful business is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team and be part of something extraordinary…the experience, exposure and knowledge you’ll acquire here will lay the foundation for becoming a Finance Director in the future.
A market-leader in their field, this business is revered and recognised throughout Manchester with an undeniable success story. In the last 5 years alone turnover has increased from £60million to £220million – your hire will be crucial in maintaining this impressive upwards trajectory.
The role itself will be diverse and offers masses of exposure:
- New system development, testing and implementation
- Management of 1x trainee accountant
- Involvement in the 5-year business plan
- Provide critical insights to influence business strategy
- Full ownership of the management accounts and Board pack
- Reporting into a committed Financial Controller who will dedicate time into developing / enhancing your skillset
For someone thinking about their long-term career aspirations, system implementation, people management, business plans and are all decisive markers to reaching FD heights.
After meeting with the FC and chatting at length, its clear this is a healthy, welcoming and relaxed environment to work in. The CFO knows everyone on a first name basis and there isn’t that harsh, corporate, hierarchical structure that so many big businesses employ these day – this is somewhere a newly qualified accountant will thrive.
So, if you are a qualified accountant, have ambition, drive and the desire to succeed, I want to hear from you immediately!