£40000 - £45000
Manchester city centre
£40,000 – £45,000
Are you from a practice background looking for a move into industry?
After visiting this client based in the heart of Manchester city centre, I am delighted to be assisting them with finding a diligent, meticulous Financial Accountant to become part of a high performing and well respected team and will possess the drive and ambition to progress within the business.
About the role
Due to significant growth of the business, with turnover doubling in the last year alone, this role has been created to ensure consistent improvement of financial controls and development of insightful management reporting.
As the Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for daily accounting activities, be involved in month-end closings, internal and external reporting, in planning and forecasting and in the continuous improvement of financial processes.
What can this role offer me?
- Career progression; expected within 18 months of joining
- Vast exposure; the FC is keen to see you involved in acquisitions and business decisions
- Regular social events; including a monthly ’round-up’ which often takes place in the office’s bar area
- A fantastic benefits package; BUPA cover, income protection, 26 days holiday + bank and so much more
- Qualified ACA or ACCA
- You don’t have to have industry experience in this role, the business is open to all talented candidates, even if your only work experience is in a practice
- Self-starter with excellent self-motivation, attention to detail, and good judgement in financial matters
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills with ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
This is a business ready to invest and entrust in the right person. They have a well-established team dynamic and need YOU to enhance this even further. To go through the full job spec, email email@example.com, I am reviewing applications immediately.