£38000 - £40000
£38,000 – £40,000
Bury – hybrid working (2/3 days per week)
We are looking for a Financial Accountant on behalf of our client and are specifically looking for someone on the way up the career ladder. The role requires a high degree of attention to detail, excellent organisational and time management skills as-well as having strong influencing and communication skills as you will be responsible for a team and working closely with the management accounts team supporting improvement projects.
The Financial Accountant will report to the Finance Director and will be challenged to not only push and drive their own career forward but also to improve the current reporting models and overall efficiency of the finance function.
A great opportunity for somebody that is technically advanced and hands as you will need to be prepared to get involved in various areas of the finance function. Because of this it’s essential that all applicants can multi-task and react to the changing demands of the business.
The Core Activities:
- Review and monitor the clinical system & financial transactions to ensure balances, providing detailed and accurate analysis to relevant teams.
- Oversee the analysis and reporting of debt, highlighting discrepancies
- Provide monthly analysis of 10 sites
- Fixed Assets control.
- Manager Asset register and all associated reconciliations
- Month end procedures posting journals & reporting
- Assist with monthly & year end preparation of complex monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Develop & maintain relationships with key stakeholders & manage all direct reporting staff ensuring their responsibilities and work is executed within time frames set.
Skills / Experience:
- Previous work experience in a similar role.
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and take initiative
- Strong Excel Skills is absolutely essential
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to manage multiple priorities
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Commercial Awareness
For more information and the full job spec please email me your CV – email@example.com