£23000 - £26000
Hybrid Working (3 days WFH)
£23,000 – £26,000
Manchester City Centre
Who doesn’t want the flexibility to be able to work from home and enjoy an outstanding city centre office.
Since COVID this business came to the realisation that staff want hybrid working, and they listened! With the option to work from home 3 days a week you can do all the things you’d never be able to do if you were in the office full time. Simple things like doing the washing, walking the dog, or going to the gym on your lunch hour.
But don’t worry… the city centre office is open 5 days a week if you do prefer coming in and having this choice is what has made this structure so successful. You’ll be working in a modern office with some excellent facilities including a state-of-the-art coffee machine, meeting and breakout rooms, and even onsite showers to use! There is plenty of bars and restaurants nearby too if you fancy an after-work drink.
As a Finance Officer you will be supporting the wider team in the day-to-day running of the company’s accounts. Reporting into the Finance Manager, this role offers variation, but you won’t feel overwhelmed or stressed as the team like to work as one and believe teamwork is key. Your typical duties will include:
- Processing high levels of varying value invoices from start to finish, including matching invoices to delivery note/purchase orders
- Obtaining correct authorisation from the management team to process invoices
- Processing weekly payment runs to include sending remits
- Reconciling statements in a timely manner and liaising with suppliers on queries
- Handling all invoice queries and disputes in a professional and timely manner
- Building good relationships with suppliers and being the main point of contact for all payment issues while providing excellent service to both internal and external customers
- Running ad hoc reports and completing data analysis as and when required
- Adapt to evolving systems and contribute towards continuous development
To find out more, click apply or email your CV to email@example.com