£22000 - £25000
£22,000 – £25,000
This company really are the best at what they do and also how they’ve created this ground breaking product which has just changed how the charity industry works – absolute game changer.
The people that work here are an outstanding and memorising group of people – they are devoted to making this product work and the figures they have achieved just go to show ‘the proof is in the pudding’
The CEO has created a team of ambitious and creative individuals and is now looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to go join them.
You will need to have worked in an Accounts / Finance Assistant role for a minimum of 2 years in the UK as you will be coming in and getting stuck straight in.
You will be doing –
- Multiple Bank reconciliation using Xero accounting software.
- Sales ledger (Invoicing/Payment Allocations/Client correspondence).
- Purchase Ledger (Statement reconciliation / Payment allocations).
- Supplier / expenses payment runs.
- Income reconciliation and client reporting & so much more.
They have raised over £25 million for charity which is honestly just breath taking – if you want to work for a well-respected and hugely growing company and CEO – please submit your CV.
0161 237 1828