Customer Support Associate
£22300 - £26000
Customer Associate Advisor
£22,300 – £26,000 basic (dependent on experience)
Manchester City Centre
22nd May 2023 start (4 days remote working included)
Are you currently sat within a customer service role knowing your ready for the next step, yet your employer doesn’t have the opportunities for you to grow? Can your current position offer you the development you need long term?
Then why not join our organisation, with clear development routes and continuous upskilling. This isn’t just a job, it’s the chance for you to start building on your future and progressing into a position that will benefit your career, alongside personal and professional goals.
Joining a talented team who are experts in what they do, this is a straight-forward and simple telephone-based role! You will work closely with customers who are seeking support and guidance to better their financial difficulties. You will play a vital part in exploring financial hardships by gathering prime information including completing affordability checks, income, and expenditure forms to achieve suitable outcomes, leaving a real positive impact.
The successful candidate will have –
- empathetic and confident personality
- Natural caring nature and understanding approach
- Comfortable working within a targeted environment
- Clear telephone manner and strong communicational skills
- Customer service experience desirable (not essential)
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced organisation
- Hybrid and remote working (4 days work from home 1 day in the office)
- 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Discretionary annual bonus based upon performance.
- Monthly incentives and social events with the team
- Annual salary reviews every April
- Job security and bespoke training
- On site gym facilities plus wellbeing support
- Team bonding exercises and prizes
Invest in your career and you will never look back, get in touch today to apply email@example.com