Customer Support Advisor
£21000 - £23000
Customer Support Advisor – Stockport
£21,420 + monthly bonuses
Yearly salary increases
Let me start by telling you why our current support team love working for this business…
You won’t be sat talking calls day in day out, and this is your opportunity to step away from the constant call after call environment you may be fed up with.
You’ll deal with max 30 calls on a busy day, and get the chance to assist with sending out letters, website enquiries, complaints processing, and assisting with direct debits. We’ll even guarantee you the opportunity to move into our senior team straight after you complete training.
We can also provide a step into training and management allowing you to take on the chance to train in this field and go onto an ‘aspiring staff member’ list, and essentially progress to the next level in your career. How good would that be for your CV to say you’ve trained and managed a team?
We can provide the quickest and best chance for you to progress in today’s market.
We don’t pressure on targets. We prefer our environment to be solely focused on our customers.
For us its quality of your calls and customer service. If you look after our customers, we promise to look after you.
We welcome a fun, engaging environment. We enjoy playing games on the floor, play soft darts, wheel of fortune, team challenges and take part in a league table. Release your competitive side in a relaxed work space and have fun with your colleagues each day.
What could be better?
- Monthly bonuses up to £200. Every member is guaranteed a bonus
- Weekly challenges to win wine, food, and amazon vouchers
- A monthly raffle to win spa vouchers, cocktail classes, and dinners out
- Discounts on retail stores and supermarkets
- Long standing service awards
- Extra days holiday for length of service
- Employee assistance programme with Bupa
- Fully paid training – nobody has ever failed our training program!
- We’ve moved away from diallers, taking on a more futuristic approach
- Smart casual dress code, and dress down Fridays
Simply speak to customers regarding their financial situations, help vulnerable customers in their time of need, and set up payment plans tailored around the customer. The role is this simple.
Don’t worry about your working background we will provide you with all the training you need.
Welcoming applications for August & September start dates now.
Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk / 0161 237 1828