Customer Solutions Advisor (Hybrid)
£22370 - £27000
Customer Solutions Associate
£22,370 – £27,000 basic plus ¼ and annual bonus
Leeds, Full time (choose your own shift pattern including no weekends)
Start date 19th February (interviewing immediately on Monday 12th February)
Free parking on site available and hybrid working
*Must be available for a 15-minute teams’ conversation this week*
This company is all about pace, making critical decisions quickly, delivering a first-class customer experience and essentially changing customers lives, making a real impact.
You can expect to receive:
- Competitive salary banding between £22,370 – £27,000 with annual salary reviews.
- Hybrid working (reducing to 1-2 office days per week after probation)
- Quarterly bonus rewarded for performance, potential to earn bonus up to £2,400 annually.
- Choose your own shift pattern out of four options (including no weekends)
- We prefer quality over quantity here, so no heavily unrealistic targets to worry about.
- 6-week training program from industry trained specialists.
- Up to 10% bonus rewarded annually
- Leadership boards and healthy competitions and challenges within the teams
- Positive working atmosphere, we truly look after our employees
- 28 days leave plus bank holidays
- Lots of fun, recognition incentives
- Free parking on site
- Casual dress
If I have your attention, the best is yet to come at this company.
This is a customer focused, telephone-based role and we agree that a problem shared is a problem halved!
You will quite literally, act as the voice and ears on behalf of our business from problem solving, negotiating to arranging suitable repayment schemes and above all, be that friendly ear on the end of the line.
We prefer quality over quantity, so whether your call lasts two or thirty minutes, we are looking for someone to demonstrate equal amounts of compassion on each individual call, ensuring their experience is unmatched.
Joining us, you are guaranteed to earn quarterly bonus up to £600 bonus simply for providing an incredible service, achieving targets, and showing empathy.
After 6 weeks of hands-on training with industry trained professionals, you will quickly become an expert within the industry, enhancing your skills and developing your career, rapidly.
Requirements to apply:
- Must be able to attend a face-to-face interview on Monday 12th February 2024
- Must be able to start on the 19th of February 2024
- Experience required within a customer service/sales contact centre, telephoned-based role.
Located in Leeds LS15, 2-minute walk from The Springs Retail Park.
To be part of this incredible team and company, get in touch today with Amber Weston at Platinum Recruitment email@example.com