£21500 - £25000
Customer Service Advisor
£21,500 – £25,000 basic plus monthly bonus of £200
Full time (interviews now taking place)
New year, new beginnings, perhaps an exciting new role and career?
Coming into 2024; I just so happen to have a phenomenal customer service opportunity on my desk right now in Manchester due to extensive internal growth with this company:
You can expect to receive:
- Generous starting salary with a substantial increase in your second year
- Monthly bonus rewarded for your performance up to £200 easily achievable.
- Early finishes at 1:00pm everyday Monday to Friday (every other week)
- Extremally minimal targets/KPIs, we prefer quality over quantity here.
- Huge internal progression opportunities to our incredible senior banking department (from as early as three months in).
- Open to consider any professional background, we are diverse and personality led.
- Professional training by industry trained specialists and ongoing support throughout
- Leadership boards and healthy competitions and challenges within the teams
- Positive working atmosphere, we look after our employees and have created a fun working environment.
- Freebies, team socials, spa and Selfridges vouchers, cocktail making classes, restaurant vouchers, annual Christmas party, monthly raffles, team challenges plus more
If I have your attention, the rest is fairly simple and straightforward for anyone who has a genuine passion for Customer Service. Taking no more than 40 calls per day ranging from two to twenty minutes, you will problem solve, investigate customer queries, arrange suitable payment schemes and most importantly, be that friendly ear on the other end of the line.
You can also guarantee to be rewarded with an additional £200 bonus every month solely based on your customer service approach and performance. This is hands down the easiest way to earn bonus without working in sales or having heavy targets to meet and not something you often find in customer service roles!
So, if you enjoy being that chatty and “go to” friend that everyone turns to, or perhaps you may simply share a passion for helping people, why not put your skills to the test?
Interviews will take place immediately: contact Amber Weston at Platinum Recruitment to apply.